Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I just needed a week


Click for: German or English

In der letzten Woche war ich, nach der Konferenz, etwas schreibfaul und habe mich auf die Sachen konzentriert, die für mein Promotionsstudium anstanden. Im Augenblick heißt das lesen, lesen, lesen. Nachdem ich ein Buch zum Thema Netzwerke (The Structure and Dynamics of Networks) zuende gelesen hatte, geht es nun weiter mit diversen Veröffentlichungen im Bereich komplexer adaptiver Systeme.

Ich werde die nächsten Tage versuchen noch ein klein wenig über Montreal zu schreiben, denn die Stadt hat auf jeden Fall noch mehr Erwähnung verdient.

This past week, following the conference, I took some time off from posting to concentrate in the things I had to do for my phd studies. At the moment that means read, read, read. After finishing a book on networks (The Structure and Dynamics of Networks), I am currently getting up to speed on complex adaptive systems, mainly by reading various papers.

In the next couple of days, I will try to write a bit more about Montreal, because the city definitely needs more mention.

No comments: